This morning Kevin went to the nursery and bought the last of our tree's. When we first moved in we had a landscaper draw up some plans for the yard. We have pretty much stuck to the plans and planted the stuff that was on them. I am starting to see that it was a really good idea. When we first started I have to admit I knew nothing about plants and tree's. Now a couple of years later I think I have learned a thing or two. There is so much color and I love to look out back and see my favorite tree. It's a Purple Robe Honeylocust. It has the prettiest purple flowers and it grows really fast. I like to just look at it anytime I'm in the kitchen. I was planting some plants around it today and I had a few visitors. There were huge honey bee's flying around. I hurried and planted as fast as I could and got out of there. I have been stung before and it's not fun.
Friday, June 6, 2008
MY FAVORITE TREE
This morning Kevin went to the nursery and bought the last of our tree's. When we first moved in we had a landscaper draw up some plans for the yard. We have pretty much stuck to the plans and planted the stuff that was on them. I am starting to see that it was a really good idea. When we first started I have to admit I knew nothing about plants and tree's. Now a couple of years later I think I have learned a thing or two. There is so much color and I love to look out back and see my favorite tree. It's a Purple Robe Honeylocust. It has the prettiest purple flowers and it grows really fast. I like to just look at it anytime I'm in the kitchen. I was planting some plants around it today and I had a few visitors. There were huge honey bee's flying around. I hurried and planted as fast as I could and got out of there. I have been stung before and it's not fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow, that looks really pretty! I bet your yard looks awesome!
wasn't that my favorite tree!
That is pretty. I love the purple flowers.
You would love spring in L.A. for about three weeks only there are these beautiful purple trees that bloom EVERYWHERE! They are so bright you can see them from the freeways. Me and Stace loved them! Anyhoo I like your purple tree too I bet it looks great in your yard.
Post a Comment