Saturday, June 28, 2008

A WHOLE LOT OF FUN!

Today the kids and I went to our friend Jen's open house. She built a new building and had a open house for her employees and patients. She is our dentist. The kids had so much fun! They got to jump in the balls, get their faces painted, and watch a magician do some magic. I thought the face painter did a wonderful job. Of course they all wanted snakes on their faces. It was a lot of fun. We haven't been out to dinner in awhile with Steve and Jen so it was good to be able to see them and see their cute little girls. The last picture I took Tarrin had just seen the magician do a cool trick. You can't tell he was having a good time can you.



6 comments:

Coombs Family said...

looks like fun!

Tara Bergsjo said...

That is really cool! sounds like fun and those snakes are cool!

sharpest family said...

This is probably kind of strange. I found your blog off Lisa Johnson's. I have been wanting to write a thank you note to your dad and you Kevin. I am Bonnie Long (Sharp). You probably don't even remember me. My parents are Clyne and Ann Long from Logan. You and your dad were the most faithful home-teachers I've ever known. I think you were probably 12 or 13 at the time so I'm sure you don't remember well but you came every month without fail. Your dad is a wonderful man. Now that I have my own family I see how important home teaching is (and how many men rarely do it!!) I was lucky to marry someone who does.
Your children are so sweet and your wife is beautiful. I'm so happy for the life you've made for yourself. Please tell your parents hello for me and thanks again so much for being such a good example to my family. It's strange what people remember--even 20 years later! I hope you're still following the tradition your father set for you.
Take care,
Bonnie Sharp

Jacqui said...

Tara~ (Addressed to you since I'm sure you are the one checking it all the time) Suzanne found my blog off Lisa Johnson's and wrote to me and in return I found yours. I'm so happy to see you guys are doing well and have such cute kids. Please tell Kevin hi for me he was so fun to hang out with back in the day...high school.

Kevin and Heather said...

Kev says Hi! All though my name is Heather you probably mixed it up with my sister-in-law Tara.

Lisa said...

You weren't kidding about your kids loving snakes! You have got to bring them out to our house. They are everywhere and they are giant! Yuck! But we do have those lovely rattle snakes. I have yet to see one, but I swear I hear them at night just before I fall asleep! Yuck! I just added you and Kevin to my list so I now have a link to check out your cute blog! HOpe that's ok!