
On Friday I went up to my mom's house so I could have my dad adjust my back and neck. They have been hurting for a couple of days. While I was there the boys went outside to play. My sister Amanda was there with her kids. She has told me numerous times that if her son Payson sees water, He is in it in five seconds. Well when I went to check on the kids they had turned the sprinkler on and they were soaked(Tarrin was a good boy and was inside with us)I didn't have any extra clothes so Trey was not happy when I told him he had to stay outside and sit in the sun to dry off. Saturday when Amanda came down to my house, she went to check on Payson and he was wet and muddy from the hose. He cracks me up! Amanda you need to do a post all about Payson and the trouble he gets in with water.
5 comments:
If I posted every time payson got wet in his clothes or naked, I would have alot of posts
Addie and water work the same way together. She loves water and gets soaked anytime there is any water any where!
At least it is getting warm enough to play in the water!!
We should plan to get together when we are both up in cache valley!
Brit- That sounds fun.
Post a Comment