
Sunday we had my parent's over for dinner. It was a nice relaxing time. My dad is nearing is 70's so it is rare that he will get on the floor and wrestle with the kids. I had to take some pictures because if you know my dad this is a rare occasion. Wyatt and Trey had so much fun beating up their Grandpa. We had to keep telling them to go easy on him. I was worried they were going to hurt the old man. They can be so rough!

My dad was such a good sport about everything. It's times like these that you realize how important family is. I also got my first picture with Maisey and my dad.

I think raising nine children has taken all of my parent's energy but My dad seems to be trying to create some good memories with his grand kids. I had to take Kevin to Logan yesterday so he could pick up a car and take it back to the dealership. I stopped over at my parents on the way home and visited for awhile. When we got ready to leave my dad pulled up in the car and seemed disappointed that we were leaving cause he had got some ice cream to make ice cream cones for the kids. Since I already had the kids buckled up I told him we would do it next time. I was surprised since it seems that the noise of the kids drives them crazy they would be happy to see me leave. I am thankful for the time I get to spend with them and that my kids will have good memories with their grandparents.
5 comments:
that's a cute picture with maisey
Your parents are such wonderful loving people. I cannot even imagine raising 9 kids. I think I have it rough somedays with 2.
You are very lucky that you are able to spend so much time with your parents! And that your kids will have those special memories!
What a fun Grandpa.
Is that really Mr Fiagle?
Post a Comment