Friday, June 6, 2008

CHOAS...PANIC...DISORDER... MY WORK HERE IS DONE

When we were in Seattle we saw this shirt and had to buy it for Trey. If you know my youngest boy you would understand why this fits him so well. Yesterday he managed to clog the toilet, pour soap all over the counter, vacuum up a few toys, scraped both arms and legs, changed clothes three times due to getting in the mud and the hose, got Wyatt all wet with the hose and I had to chase him all around to get him in the house. That was yesterday, Today while Kevin and I were staking some tree's he decided to make himself a sandwich with honey. I noticed this on my shoe when I came in.
I can't believe how different all my boys are but the one thing they have in common is that when they turn three they are crazy until age four. Summer has official begun for me. My kids are already fighting with each other and getting into everything. The weather has been okay but I am looking forward to hot weather, so they can play outside in the water! I am looking forward to the rest of Tarrin and Wyatt's games and swimming lessons which start later this month. I figure if I keep them busy, they stay entertained. Later this evening it started to rain and we noticed this beautiful rainbow.

5 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

That little boy is to funny! I hope he enjoyed his sandwhich!

Coombs Family said...

the rainbow looks way cool. well i definetly know what you mean about crazy out of control 3 year olds

Haley said...

I am definitely looking forward to some good HOT weather too. This 60 something business is not fun when you have a house full of kids with lots of energy!

Lea Fuhriman said...

I love that kid Trey he cracks me up.

Fiagle Family said...

I love the shirt!! Its perfect. I cant believe you found honey in your shoe...I would have stepped in it