Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wyatt's Preschool Field trips

These are the pictures of Wyatt's Preschool field trips. At the end of the year Wyatt's teacher will give us a disk of all the pictures taken on the field trips. I always appreciate Wyatt's teacher taking the time to give us the disks because some of the field trips I couldn't attend.
1. Fishing- Wyatt's favorite part was catching a fish. He said it was a little fish.
2. Easter- The kids had their Easter egg hunt.
3. Feeding the ducks and having a picnic lunch- Wyatt said his friend Owen fed them some of his potato chips. Oh no!
4. Planetarium- Learned about Planets.
5. Animal Hospital- Wyatt said one cat was asleep. I hope it was just sleeping and not well you know.
6. Thanksgiving- Made Indian clothes. Wyatt liked the feathers.
7. Nature Center- I was able to go on this one. They did dances, saw some some wild life, Saw a tarantula(not my favorite part)went hunting for bugs and Butterflies. It was really fun.
8. Halloween- Wyatt liked the fake mice that ran really fast.
9. Grocery store- Tour of the Grocery store. We got to see how everything works. The freezer was really cold!!








3 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

They did a lot of field trips! They all looked really fun.

Coombs Family said...

I hope payson's preschool will be that fun.

Amy said...

Well I pretty much want to join his preschool!