Tuesday, June 17, 2008

ALMOST OVER

There is only one more game to go until baseball is over for the season. I am so proud of the effort that the boys have put in to play. They weren't very happy about it being so hot yesterday but they still gave it their all. Tarrin was a little upset with me that I didn't get video of him hitting the ball at the last game but every time I went to take a video, My camera would go so slow and he would hit it the first pitch so I wasn't able to get one. Luckily this game I did and he hit it out of the diamond. Way to go T!

I'm watching Kennedy today, So of course the kids are all out on the slide. They are having so much fun. Tarrin is so good with Kennedy. He is always making sure the other boys are being nice to her and helping her with her towel and to get up and down the slide okay. I hope this is how he is going to treat his little sister when she gets older. I'm pretty sure he will since he has been nothing but great with her since she was born.

2 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

The girls just watched the video of the water slide. They thought it looked like fun and like I said before they want to come over a try there's out!

Emily Oman said...

Thanks again for watching Kennedy. She had so much fun and hasn't stopped talking about it. It's official, you have the fun house! :)