3 JOYS
1. My husband- Besides my kids, Kevin is the one person who can cheer me up with just his smile. I wouldn't have as much joy in my life if it wasn't for him.
2. My kids- I have so much joy in watching my kids grow. I love to see their little personalities. The funny things they do and say.
3. My testimony- My testimony has grown so much since we moved here. I have had some really moving spiritual experiences and have grown a lot. I have a long way to go but I hope that I can continue to strengthen my testimony.
3 FEARS
1. Something happening to my kids or husband. I think every parent fears this. I try not to think about what might happen cause that's no way to live your life. Aways worrying about what could go wrong. I try to just take things as they come.
2. Falling off a cliff- The older I get I am more afraid of heights. I hate even thinking about being up high and looking over the edge. I will never, ever go on the rides on top of the Stratosphere in Vegas ever again. There is nothing worse than being that high up with the wind blowing and your just praying that your going to live.
3. Getting pregnant- I am perfectly content to just have four kids for now. I have reached my limit for this time. I hope this doesn't jinx me. I am terrified of getting pregnant. I wonder if there's a way to preform a vasectomy on someone when they are sleeping :)
3 GOALS
1. Get this body toned! I lack motivation in this department. I know I just need to get off my butt and start working out. I can't use the excuse that I just had a baby since she will be six months old in fifteen days.
2. Get back in a routine- Since Maisey was born I have just not been able to get the things done that I need to. I am hoping that when school starts up again, I can get back to normal. I love having a baby again but someone needs to do the laundry.
3. Cook more- I enjoy cooking and I haven't been doing very much of it lately.
3 SURPRISING FACTS
1. My second toe is longer than my big toe.
2. I was on the Z.C.M.I fashion board when I was 15 yrs old.
3. I am reluctant to try new foods. But after Kevin bugs me enough I usually find that I really like it and have been missing out on something very good. Such as sushi, panang, scallops, prime rib, lobster, crab, shrimp, gyro's, clam chowder and jalapeno poppers.
Tagging Emily, Haylee, Sarah
5 comments:
I totally remember you on the fashion board. If I remember right we even went down to the big show or something with you. Oh you hot babe you!!!
I've been laughing my head off picturing someone coming in your house late at night to snip kevin, funny funny!
What?!!!? You scared of heights? The daring girl who used to be the first one to jump out of the tree hut window onto the tramp, or off the high dive at municipool? Ya uh I'm totally frightened of them now too it sucks to get old doesn't it?
if you figure out the vasectomy thing let me know will ya!?
Your family is adorable! How fun/crazy 3 boys! I'm ripping my hair out with just one! And aren't girls the sweetest? I'm so glad I found your blog- I'd love to keep in touch!
Kandise
Post a Comment