Tarrin had some great hits. It was so much fun to watch them. I am going to be sad once it's over. The coach is going to make sure we have the same team next year. He has such a passion for baseball and you can tell he loves what he does. The kids really like him and have learned so much.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
WE LOVE BASEBALL
We had a blast at Tarrin and Wyatt's game tonight. They are both getting so much better. I got Wyatt on video today with one of his hits. Wyatt and the coach's son are the only boys that are going in to kindergarten. All of the other kids are going into second grade. I'm so glad that I can have them on the same team. I don't know what I'm going to do once Trey can play. 
Tarrin had some great hits. It was so much fun to watch them. I am going to be sad once it's over. The coach is going to make sure we have the same team next year. He has such a passion for baseball and you can tell he loves what he does. The kids really like him and have learned so much.
Maisey and Trey have been little troopers through it all. It actually has gone pretty smoothly and I think I'm getting used to having all the kids with me at once. It does help that Kevin has been to all of their games to help out. Kevin loves watching the boys play. We are so proud of you boys!


Tarrin had some great hits. It was so much fun to watch them. I am going to be sad once it's over. The coach is going to make sure we have the same team next year. He has such a passion for baseball and you can tell he loves what he does. The kids really like him and have learned so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I cannot wait for payson to be in sports. I just love to take him to swimming lessons. It will be a blast when I can do that. That was a good hit by wyatt you should be a proud mom.
That is really cool! I also can't wait until Ryan is in sports! I hope he like baseball because I enjoy watching it! Tell him I said Great Hit!
I love going to the kids games and events too. It's so fun to see them grow and learn to do new things.
Finally found this song huh!
Post a Comment