Saturday, June 14, 2008

WATER SLIDE

After seeing Marty and Kim's water slide and much consideration including I have four kids now and I don't think I'll be going to the public pool much and wanting to get something for my kids to be entertained, I decided to get a water slide that we could have in the backyard. I took it out of the box and set it up for the kids to play. They had a blast! I thought it was so funny in the first picture I took Tarrin and Wyatt are hugging the slide. I think they are in love. Haley and the kids came over to play with us. Addie and Trey played in dirt a little bit and Zack and Tarrin had some wrestling matches. They all seemed to enjoy the slide. Wyatt came in and got his goggles so he could swim underwater. I had the pool set up for about four and a half hours. I guess it passed the entertainment test. The kids are all exhausted and Trey just came and told me he wanted to go to bed. I know I'm a genius(ha,ha):)Thanks for the idea kim!



7 comments:

Emily Oman said...

That looks awesome!!!!! I can't wait to come try it out...does it have a weight limit? ;) Seriously...that looks like so much fun!

Coombs Family said...

wow that thing is huge!

Amy said...

Oh how fun!!!

Haley said...

Thanks again for the fun day. My kids had a blast! We'll have to do it again soon.

Lea Fuhriman said...

Can you play today? I want to come over!

Fiagle Family said...

Our friends got one too.. I think it is well worth it. The kids play for hours and you dont have to worry as much as at a public pool. I want the pic of you, mandy, and emily going down the slide...I know you guys will..

Tara Bergsjo said...

my kids love Kims slide! I am sure they would love that one to! maybe we can come over some time this summer and the kids can hang out!