Thursday, June 26, 2008

SWIMMING LESSONS

We made it through the first week of swimming lessons. Trey was a little shy the first day and wouldn't go in his class but I think he was just tired from his weekend with the boys. Now he seems to like it just fine. Tarrin and Wyatt are really enjoying themselves. It's nice to be able to sit and watch this year. I think since I started putting my kids in swimming I have always done the mommy and me class. After swimming my sister-in-law Kim invited me and the boys to come swim at her friends house. The boys had so much fun and I had fun chatting with all the other moms. I can see why Kim misses living down here. She has such nice friends.


5 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

My kids will be starting swimming lessons in July. I hope Nicole will go to her class and not be to shy! Cute pictures!

Coombs Family said...

you'll probably be doing mommy and me classes next year with maisey. I have been going back and forth about putting payson in the august classes.

Brit said...

Cute pics! Thanks for in the info on the reunion. Are you going?

Kevin and Heather said...

I haven't decided yet. I probably will. You?

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

I'm glad you and the kids came. It was such a fun day and yeah I do admit- I have the best of friends!I know you will enjoy hanging out with them at soccer.