Maisey is almost five months old on the fifteenth and she has started to notice that she has a voice. Her little squeals are so funny. She can now roll both ways so now I don't have to hear her crying because she's on her stomach and wants to be on her back. She is growing so fast and she is getting so tall.
7 comments:
She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. It just isn't fair how fast they grow. It looks like she is getting more hair too! How fun!
She is sooo cute. I love the rolling over stage. What a tall and skinny beauty you have there!
She's adorable, what a doll!!! When do I get to babysit again? She is growing so fast!
That was to cute! She might have that high pitch scream some of those Bergsjo baby's have! It is so crazy how big she is. It seems like she should still be a tiny newborn! I hope to see you guys soon!
I love those squeals. What a doll!
Ohh my gosh..I was thinking who is this kid?? I didnt even recognize her. She is changing so quick.
she was definetly telling you a big story. she just to cute!
Post a Comment