Maisey's middle name is Colleen after me but I seem to always be calling her Maisey May after her Great Grandma. I went back and forth before she was born trying to decide what I liked best and decided that Maisey probably being my only girl I wanted her named after me. Now I'm always calling her Maisey May. I guess it's official Maisey May is her nickname.
7 comments:
I like Maisey Colleen, but she is so cute you could call her anything ;).
those are some cute pictures
I also like Maisey Colleen! I think it is special having a daughter named after there mother.
I love the picture of you and "Maisy May" you both look beautiful. PS how do you get your hair to have so much volume? It's really not fair you know.
PPS Stacie said she got an anouncement through classmates.com about our reunion. Do you know anything about it?
I cant believe how much she has changed since the last time we saw you guys! She's starting to chunk up like Ella! She is soo cute.! Cant wait to see everyone
How cute! She is so adorable. And of course you are adorable too :)
Post a Comment