Maisey and my weekend - After Kevin left for the cabin I headed up to Logan to make hair bows with my sister-in-laws. It was really fun and I had picked up some cute ribbon from Joanne's Fabric. They are kinda bright colors but Maisey wore one to church on Sunday and it looked so cute. Later that night I went to dinner with my parents and my brother Chris. We tried a new Mexican restaurant by my parent's house. The food was okay but the fact that I wasn't helping everyone cut up their food was priceless. Sunday I took a short early nap before church. I can't believe how quiet my house is without any males here. Then Maisey and I went and taught my class. We teach the 6-7 yr. old primary class. It was a little difficult without Kevin there because Maisey wanted to be held and she likes to squeal while I was trying to teach. Afterwards I headed back up to Logan to take pictures. The weather was really nice and I think the pictures will turn out really good. I was worried about doing a group shot of about twenty five people but I think it turned out good. More info later about that. Overall it was a nice, quiet, relaxing weekend. However I missed my husband and my boy's.

Kevin, Tarrin, Wyatt, and Trey's weekend- Kevin stopped in Ashton and he and the boys had a burger.
Later that night they roasted hot dogs and had some smores. Trey had a fun time ringing the bell.
Sunday morning I got a call from Wyatt. He said "Mom, guess where I am?" "I'm at Home Faithful" He means Old Faithful. Its only about a forty five minute drive from our cabin. Kevin had asked them if they wanted to go fishing or go to Yellowstone and they picked Yellowstone. Kev said the kids had a ton of fun and I could tell. They wouldn't stop talking about it when they got home.
7 comments:
looks like fun, I'm glad you got your mini alone time.
Looks like fun, Kevin should do that again sometime and we could have a girls day out shopping or something.
The pictures turned out great! Thanks again! We need to plan a trip to the cabin now there isn't 20 feet of snow!
I think that is so neat that Kevin took the boys to the cabin without you! I bet it was good for everyone! My kids would probably love to have a weekend alone with there daddy!
What a fun day for the boys. You have trained Kevin well on the picture taking he documented their trip well.
Heather, you have one of the cutest blogs I have seen and such a cute family! I love that you update it often too! So dang cute! Suz is always talking your blog up, so I had to check it out! Do you guys have a dog? I noticed a dog in your pics...
We have a little chinese crested powder puff named Chewy. The kids love him. It was so nice to hear from you.
Post a Comment