It was the first day of school for Tarrin. The mom's in the neighborhood get together and do doughnuts, chocolate milk and juice for the kids at the bus stop. I followed the bus to Tarrin's school and got a couple of pictures of him in his class. He said today was alright but a little boring(going over all of the rules)Tarrin usually loves school so I'm sure by the end of the week, He will be loving it. I hope.
I hope he likes it better by the end of the week. Maybe he is just to smart and he will be bored all year!:) I think the donut and chocolate milk thing is so cool!
I wanted to start some sort of traditions with Allisen today and didn't come up with anything great. I like that idea if she rode a bus :). Maybe Tara and I can get together at the park on do it :).
I love the first day of school! It is so wonderful to be down to just 2 kids during the day - at least until preschool starts and I have more than I bargained for! Tarrin looks happy to be back at school. Let me know when you want to do lunch.
3 comments:
I hope he likes it better by the end of the week. Maybe he is just to smart and he will be bored all year!:) I think the donut and chocolate milk thing is so cool!
I wanted to start some sort of traditions with Allisen today and didn't come up with anything great. I like that idea if she rode a bus :). Maybe Tara and I can get together at the park on do it :).
I love the first day of school! It is so wonderful to be down to just 2 kids during the day - at least until preschool starts and I have more than I bargained for! Tarrin looks happy to be back at school. Let me know when you want to do lunch.
Post a Comment