Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM

Today is my mom's birthday and I am so thankful for such a great mom. I am not able to see her today since Maisey has been sick for three days now and I need to stay home with her. My mom is always there for me. I am grateful for her brutally honest advice and all of her help and support. She always knows what to say to me when I'm feeling down or need some motherly advice. I won't forget her watching the kids when I've had my babies or taking care of me when I had my kidney stones at six months pregnant or cleaning my house and doing laundry when I've been too sick to move. I love you mom, Happy sixty fifth birthday! (Sorry the age just slipped out)

1 comment:

Tara Bergsjo said...

That is so neat that you have that special bond with your mom! I really really miss not having my mom as a part of my life. So I am sure you will, but always treasure what you have with her. She really seems to be such a wonderful person. I like that you slipped out her age, to funny!