I have yet to take her to her six month checkup but I'm planning on making the appointment on Monday. With all the controversy with vaccines I don't mind being just a little behind in getting them done. Maisey is still not sitting up(She can sit propped up) which surprises me a little since all my other kids were sitting up and starting to crawl in their seventh month. She is almost there though. I give her another week and she'll probably be sitting up. I know she will be so much happier even though she loves to scoot around everywhere. She is starting to say ma,ma,ma which I absolutely love to hear. She loves her brothers and she especially loves to watch Trey do all his funny faces. She thinks he is the funniest person in the world. She is our sweet little Maisey girl and we love her so much!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
MAISEY IS SEVEN MONTHS OLD
I have yet to take her to her six month checkup but I'm planning on making the appointment on Monday. With all the controversy with vaccines I don't mind being just a little behind in getting them done. Maisey is still not sitting up(She can sit propped up) which surprises me a little since all my other kids were sitting up and starting to crawl in their seventh month. She is almost there though. I give her another week and she'll probably be sitting up. I know she will be so much happier even though she loves to scoot around everywhere. She is starting to say ma,ma,ma which I absolutely love to hear. She loves her brothers and she especially loves to watch Trey do all his funny faces. She thinks he is the funniest person in the world. She is our sweet little Maisey girl and we love her so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
very cute pic!! She is a doll! Are you going up to the reunion this weekend?
Such a beautiful dress! Just enjoy every second. Gracie seemed to crawl later, get her teeth later and still isn't walking when everyone else does by now, but I am just enjoying every second since she is our one and only!
I olove the dress and she looks very cute in it! Time sure flies it is so crazy she is 6 months already!!
Whoops I ment to say seven months!
awww, she's just soooo cute!
Post a Comment