
I can't believe my oldest nephew got married today. It was such a wonderful wedding. I think I will remember what the officiator said for a very long time. They were married in the Salt Lake temple this morning and there was a brunch afterwards at the Lion House. I can't believe how young they both look. I think you forget how much time has gone by until you see a couple of young ones. It was really fun snapping a few pictures after they came out of the temple. There is more on my photography blog. Here is a couple of my brothers and sister-in-law at the luncheon.


There was a South African children's singing group at the Lion house and when they saw Brinley in her dress they wanted to sing her a song. They sang I am a child of god to her. It was so sweet. Unfortunately I didn't get Brinley in the shot.

It was such a beautiful day and I am so excited for Josh and his new bride!
No comments:
Post a Comment