It was Wyatt's first day of Kindergarten and Trey's first day of preschool on Tuesday. Wyatt left on the bus with Tarrin in the morning and me and my friend Anissa whose daughter is also in Wyatt's class followed the bus over and made sure they got to class okay. Wyatt was very excited to have his friend Tori in his class. After I snapped a few pictures it was time to get home and get Trey to his first day of preschool. Trey has been so excited for school to start. He was all smiles as Kevin and I drove him to school. He only got a little nervous when we first walked in the door. Overall a success. They both love their teachers and are excited for what the year will bring.
Wyatt seemed just a little nervous waiting with his class to go to the classroom.

Trey was so excited to show me his projects he made at school.

This is Wyatt coming off the bus to school.
5 comments:
How exciting! What are you going to do with all your spare time?
I also want to say your camera is beautiful! I love how great all your photos look- a good photographer probably helps as well :)
Wyatt looks so grown up getting off the bus! It is so crazt that Trey is in preschool!
Wow! You get to enjoy Maisey for a couple of hours all by herself. I bet that seems weird. I can't believe all the kids are growing up so much!
I'm so happy there finnaly starting school it's crazy
I just can't believe how much they look alike. I was so confused about who I am looking at. Good thing T has glasses!! Have fun on the down time. Maybe you could have a nap!
Post a Comment