I finished the book this afternoon and it's a good thing since nothing got done today. I loved it! I liked it just as much as the other three. I have heard some people giving Stephanie Meyer some slack because they say it is too sexual. Give me a break. If you don't want to read it then don't read it and if you don't want your kids reading it then don't let them. I personally didn't find anything in it that was offensive. I liked the ending and thought it was nicely done. Good Job Stephanie and thanks for the good read!
5 comments:
I am excited to read it. I have heard a little bit about it. I hope Kev finishes by the time we go to the cabin or at least by the time we leave :).
Yeah I have heard some harsh comments also. I feel like it was fine, and done appropriately. You can't make everyone happy I guess. I really enjoyed it and liked the book. I really liked Jacob in this book even though I still love Edward the most.
I haven't read it yet. but will start tomorrow, I hope. I totally agree with you!!!!
are you serious...I was like ..what happend why didnt she write more about what they were doing!! I thought it didnt have enough!! haha. I will say it was starting to turn too much into a soap opera for me. but was still fun to read!
I can't wait to read it. I just finished the host. I loved it. She is such a good writer. I haven't found anything wrong with any of the books either. They are not supposed to be a spiritual book.
Post a Comment