Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!


My two clone troopers, fairy and knight, waiting to go to the ward Halloween carnival on Friday. The Young Men and Young Women's were in charge of it. Heidi Cookson and I were in charge of the fish pond. It was fun to see all the kids in their costumes. On Saturday we carved pumpkins and I took the kids to the Treehouse for their Halloween party and we went to the library and made some fun Halloween crafts. Kevin had to work so he wasn't able to go trick of treating with us. Anessa and I took the kids around the neighborhood. I always am shocked at all of the candy the kids get. I think we see at least a couple hundred kids while were out. When the kids started to complain that there bags were too heavy I told them we better call it a night but they wouldn't let me so we had to trick or treat a little more. Trey was a little nosy and when we were trick or treating at somebodies house he asked the lady if she was making dinner and at another place he yelled to me " Hey mom, I remember going to this old lady's house last year" I was so embarrassed but I don't think she heard because she was pretty old. Me and Anessa got a good chuckle!

Trey didn't want to wear his knight costume the night of trick or treating so I just put this glow in the dark mask on and a hat and we called it good.



Tarrin carved this Pickachu pumpkin.


Overall it was a really fun day and the kids had a blast. I was really bummed and the kids were to that Kevin wasn't able to be there. Now I get to stare at all this candy and try not to eat too much of it. The kids are at school and what they don't know what hurt them right?

5 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

cute glad you had good weather this year.

emandtrev said...

Fun! I love your girly girl with her brothers. What a sweet picture!

Coombs Family said...

They look so cute in their costumes! :)

Palmers said...

I can't believe how long you guys stayed out. You were a trooper for sure. I think you would have stayed out all night trick or treating if people would keep giving you candy. You make your kids keep going and going so you can eat it all hu? I know you all to well:) I can't believe Wyatt's poor swollen face. That is crazy! I hope he is doing better. Poor boy. With being in charge of the pool, you missed out on the auction fun. It was crazy with a crazy auctioner guy. I don't know who he was?

Kevin and Heather said...

I heard all about it. I guess he was pretty dang funny! I think everyone had a really good time!