Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas

We are done Christmas shopping for the kids! I never thought it would happen but shortly into November we were done! I am mostly excited because I hate shopping in huge crowds of people. Next it is to get the Christmas decorations up but that might take me awhile. I think I may have to buy a little tree this year while my brother and his family are visiting. The tree I have is beautiful but takes up most of my front room, and we are short on room when we have company. I got a text from Carly the last week to tell me Merry Christmas she had just put her tree up! I told her she was crazy! I didn't even want to think about Christmas yet it wasn't even Thanksgiving! Well the Christmas music in the car and my kids talking about it, The Christmas spirit has moved in and now I am all about Christmas!

1 comment:

Tara Bergsjo said...

Wow, I wish I was done, i have barely started! I better get my butt in gear!