
If you know Maisey very well dressing up is a daily occurence. My neighbor Anessa gave Maisey all of these old costumes that her girls wore for dance. Maisey is in heaven and wears one everyday! Her favorite is the Tinkerbell one which I am sure most of you have seen her in. She not only wore it for Halloween she has to put it on at least a couple of times a day. A couple of weeks ago she ran out of the house wearing the costume with nothing else on underneath. It was freezing outside! She fights Kevin and I when we tell her its time for bed and she needs to put pajama's on. Today when I was getting her ready she threw a fit because I made her take off her dress and put on jeans. She screamed "I hate pants, mom!" I love the fact that she is girlie but I think she is rather extreme!
5 comments:
What a sweetheart. SHe is sooo cute! Gracie loves dress up too but I don't have anything girlie..I think she would never take it off too. I guess they might as well be kids while they can:) Soooo cute!
So stinkin cute!! I love that little girl and how girly she is!!
I love girls and their need to change a hundred times a day! I totally feel your pain about changing clothes. Asher went through a stage he would only wear MY boots, way up over his knees, everywhere we went. He'd wear them to the store, paired with his cape and mask. I decided it's just not worth the fight... I say let her wear her costume to bed. I bet she'll have wonderful princess dreams!
oh and by the way she looks adorable!
Soooo cute! Awesome pictures, too!!
Post a Comment