Thursday, November 11, 2010

Church

Maisey has some entitlement issues and they sure do come out at church. She thinks she is entitled to a handful of bread and more than one cup of water during the sacrament. This was funny when she did it the first few times, ya know one of those funny silly things they do as two year old but now it is just embarrassing! Sunday when I preyed the cup from her fingers to put it back because she was taking so long, She preceded to scream because she didn't get her way so Kevin took her out. We were sitting close to the front so he took her out the side door near the front. As she is kicking and screaming she reaches up and smacks Kevin in the face one hand smacking the back and one smacking the front. I guess everyone thought this was funny because as I looked around everyone was trying to keep a straight face(even the bishopric). I too thought it was a little funny but seriously the girl is such a pill sometimes.

5 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

That is so funny! Things are so much more funny when it is someone else's kid acting up instead of your!

Robinsons said...

We were very impressed with her accuracy! Thanks for the smile!

tbergsjo said...

That makes me laugh. I have to agree with Tara. It is always much more funny when it isn't your own kids :).

Palmers said...

That was funny! Only because it wasn't my child though. It is always funny when it is someone else's kid, you have to admit that:)

Amanda said...

I always force a smile as I walk out with my screaming child. I must've missed this smack-down :)