Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Parent Teacher Conferences
Last week was Parent Teacher Conferences and I have to admit Trey is such a wild one that I was wondering what his teacher had to say about him. When we first sat down Trey and Kevin were teasing each other and the teacher just looks at us and says "That's the most lively I have ever seen Trey" I just looked at her like she must be kidding. I looked at her and said " This kid sitting right here beside me?" She's like Yeah " He just comes to class, Sits down and listens and does his work" He is such a good kid" Kevin and I both look at each other shocked! Apparently he is quite the good little student. Who would have thought it! Wyatt is doing great and his taking after his big brother. Tarrin is now reading and comprehending at a post High School level so we are looking into getting him tested for some accelerated classes for next year. He may have to switch schools but we are keeping our options open and are going to see what happens. I was pleasantly surprised and when we get good reports back from their teachers, They get to pick out a book at the book fair. They had fun choosing their books out and going home and reading them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He cracks me up. They are always better for others then they are parents. (lets hope at least:) His facials he does all the time just cracks me up. He is a silly little boy.
I love that story! Your kids are awesome! Way to go Tarrin!!
Post a Comment