
Wyatt's face is finally back to normal. A few of days ago he was crying all night that his tooth hurt. That next morning I got him into the dentist and they did a root canal. Well that night Wyatt was crying that his tooth hurt and I just thought it was sore from the root canal. When I saw him that morning I was shocked! He was all swollen and crying. We called the dentist and he met with us twenty minutes later. When Wyatt was getting his root canal a pocket of air got down in the tooth. He put him on antibiotics and gave him some lortab for the pain. Wyatt is mostly out of pain with the medicine but from what the dentist said it could take three or four days for the swelling to go down and he could have some bruising! It has been such a horrible experience for Wyatt and he had to miss his Halloween party at school. He was still a little swollen for trick or treating but that didn't slow him down. We are glad to have our handsome little Wyatt back and that he is no longer in pain!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! How scary. Poor guy. I feel so bad. I am glad to hear he is doing better.
that is awful! How horrible. Glad he is better. good incentive to brush after halloween candy
Poor Wyatt! His face is doubled in size. Glad it went down.
Post a Comment