Monday, August 16, 2010

Youth Conference

On Saturday it was youth conference. I didn't have a babysitter so the kids were just going to have to come with me. In the morning we did some service projects. There was one going on right around the corner from my house so I just took Trey and Maisey with me. Trey really didn't want to help (no surprise there) but Maisey would pick up weeds bigger than her and throw them in the wheelbarrow. She was such a good little helper. Afterwards everyone went to the Brigham pool to swim. I gave some of the girls a ride there. We had lunch and then I headed home for awhile. After swimming we had dinner at the Stake Center Bowery. We had a speaker who was absolutely awesome and really connected with the youth. After that we had testimony meeting. I won't get to into it but to say I am so proud of the youth in my ward. Their testimonies are so strong and they are such great examples to me. It was such a neat day. I love my calling!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

DITO!

Camille said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Candis. She's great isn't she. We do have great kids in our ward!