Thursday, August 12, 2010

Weber County Fair


We went to the Weber County Fair yesterday. We went in the afternoon after Kev and the boys got haircuts. We walked around and looked at the booths and all of the animals. It was fun and the kids really enjoyed it. Of course we had some yummy greasy fair food while we were there. We even picked up our newest addition to our family but more to come about that later. Later on we came back to enjoy the rodeo. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved watching the cowboys get kicked off the bulls and horses. It was fun entertainment!



3 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

how fun. your pics turned out awesome

Misty said...

Seriously could you just come and follow me around and take pictures for me, you are amazing!
SO CUTE!!!

Amanda said...

Is this the same fair I went to? Your pics make it seem a lot more fun than I had....I just spent a lot of money and didn't see much :)