Friday, August 6, 2010

What's going on

I think things are finally winding down a little. I have been buying school clothes and getting ready to send the kids back to school. I can't believe we will only have a few more weeks. On Tuesday when Kev got off work we went to the first annual food festival in Ogden. It was awesome! I love food festivals, It reminded me a little bit of the Rib cook off in Reno. You bought tickets and went around and bought food and they had a lot of samples. I loved the bread pudding sample from Roosters. That stuff is so good and I haven't had it for awhile. They had dancers and entertainment. The weather was really hot but we really enjoyed eating(who doesn't) There are so many yummy restaurants downtown. We had the neatest storm on Saturday. The kids and I sat out on the porch and watched the rain and stared at the beautiful rainbow in the sky. Maisey was so excited and kept saying "So pretty, mom"


A lady at Kevin's work makes this cute little crochet hats. You can change the color of the flower on the front. It is so cute and fits perfectly.

Maisey woke up this morning and said "Mom I want a pancake so big to the sky" Sorry such a random post.

No comments: