Tuesday, August 10, 2010
60 & 70
Yesterday Kevin's dad and my dad had birthday's. My dad turned 70 and Kevin's dad turned 60. It's nice having their birthdays on the same day. It makes it so I don't have to remember as much:) On Saturday my family met at Famous Dave's in Layton for dinner. It was supposed to be a surprise but my dad found out ahead of time. Kevin was able to come and meet us there. I can't believe my dad is 70! We had a good time. I am glad that through all of my dad's scary medical stuff he is still alive and kicking. I love him so much! On Sunday we headed up to Logan for a surprise birthday party for Kevin's dad. We had it over at Michelle's new house. I don't think he suspected much until they drove up and he saw my kids on the swing set and was wondering why we didn't stop by there house and say hello. He then saw the balloons and knew what was going on. We had a good time with the family and ate a yummy dinner(Rob had smoked some pulled pork and it was awesome!) It was a great couple of birthdays and I'm so thankful for the two dad's in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment