Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bee Sting


I don't know how many times I tell my kids to not mess with the bee's and without fail they think they can mess with them and someone always gets stung. Yesterday Trey was swinging around a stick by some wasps and all of a sudden I hear him screaming, running down the street. I was out pulling weeds and here is comes crying. The wasp had stung his lip and it was already swelling up. I gave him some benedryl and we put ice on it but the swelling didn't go down for a couple of hours. Both him and our neighbor Dallin got stung yesterday. I wonder when they will ever learn. I Have told them at least a hundred times not to go by them and Kev is out there always spraying down the nests but they are everywhere. I think Trey will stay away from the wasps for at least a couple of days.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Poor little man! I hope he gets feeling better soon!

Fiagle Family said...

oh no! poor trey. we have tons of wasps around here they are the worst

Coombs Family said...

His lip is huge. Looks like you blew up a little balloon in it. You think they would learn after the first time. Hope it works!

Camille said...

Oh no! That looks like it hurt. Cute pictures though!