Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Good book and some yummy dessert, What more could a girl ask for


Guess what the U.P.S man brought me today. I can't wait to start reading. I loved this series and am so excited to read the last book Mockingjay! What's better than reading a good book and enjoying some yummy desserts. My sister told me about this awesome blog www.thegirlwhoateeverything.blogspot.com and I have made a couple of desserts from it. The lemon crumb bars and the smores bars are to die for. My favorite is the lemon bars. I couldn't stop eating them. I just made them for a second time but Kevin wanted me to do key limes instead. Yummy! Check it out the blog is great.


7 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I'm sooooo jelous!! I want to go get the book tonight! I wish I was reading mocking jays with some yummy dessert! Have fun!

Coombs Family said...

Those desserts do look YUMMY! Will you make me some? You know I'll screw it up some how. Can I please read that book after you and Kevin read it?

Camille said...

OOOO stop that! I'm almost crying looking at those sweets! I can't wait to read the book!

Kevin and Heather said...

Of course!

emandtrev said...

YUM! You are so right. Dessert and good books are a good recipe for a very happy life (in my opinion). I love anything lemon. And s'mores. Well! They're just the best! I can't wait for my copy of Mockingjay to get here!

Suz said...

I just finished it this afternoon, we will have to chat! I want to know what other peeps thought of it! I had just barely read the other two in July and read them both twice! I am so glad I didn't have to wait long for MockingJay! Lisa just posted that blog too, everything looks so yummy!

Misty said...

I have to say that those lemon bars were SUPER YUMMY!! Thanks:)