Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can't they just stay little!


I was a little sad yesterday. I went and took some pictures of Maisey because she looked so colorful in her little outfit. She picked out the boots and accessories herself as you can tell. The girl loves playing dress up, and as I was looking through the pictures I felt so sad because she is getting so big. I just want her to stay little. I don't know if this is how it is with your last one. I just want her to stop growing for a minute and let me take it all in. I try to treasure each little milestone but yesterday I was having a little anxiety just thinking about her growing up so fast. Please tell me this is normal, Did you feel this way with your last?

9 comments:

Lisa said...

I feel this way everyday! I think it is extra hard for me because I know we can't have another one, so everyday I wake up and she is another day older I get sooo sad because my baby will never be little again! I wish so badly I could just have one more! They grow up way to fast! I swear we never grew up that fast!

Fiagle Family said...

I even feel like that with kate and bryn. I saw pic of them when they were little..ohh I miss it even if life was more difficult. I love her outfit. El wore those boots everyday if I let her

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Oh she is sosososo adorable!! I love love love the whole outfit and location! I wish I was close so you could take Ellas pics and i totally know what your sayin about wanting them little forever. I think it's time for me to have another b/c ella is just too big now. :(

Amanda said...

Oh, I know. I want to freeze them all! So cute of Maisey. That is why we take pictures right?

Tell Kevin thanks for teaching :)

tbergsjo said...

Such a cute picture! I can't imagine that feeling because I get it with my girls already. I always say I just want to do it all again. Start with Allisen and live it all over again.

Haley said...

I feel that way all the time with all of my kids. Zach is going in to 6th grade, one more year and he's in Jr. High...What?! How did that happen? Your little Maisey is a doll!

emandtrev said...

Very normal! She is a darling girl. I love her outfit and style too. The time goes way too fast...

Palmers said...

I feel this way with both of my kids, and I'm not done with having kids:) I just think it is hard to see them grow so fast and it has to be way hard when you know it is your baby and you won't have another. She is getting so big though it is crazy. You probable won't read this though, you will start to and see something better written by someone else and just read there post. You know like on Sunday:)

Tara Bergsjo said...

Yes! I wish time would slow down because Ryan is growing up so fast!! NOT FAIR!