.jpg)
Yeah!!! School started today for Tarrin and Wyatt. Wyatt was very excited to start and I think it has a little something to do with seeing his friend Victoria who he hasn't seen all summer. As soon as he found out on back to school night that she was in his class he hasn't stopped smiling about it. Tarrin was excited that his friend Alex will be in his class this year. Tarrin has two teachers this year, one teaches in the morning and one teaches in the afternoon. Their names are Mrs. Balls and Mrs. Krebs. Wyatt has Mrs. Bardin and Trey has Mrs. Beyers. All of their teachers seem really nice. Trey starts next Wednesday and then I will only have Maisey home. I don't have to listen to fighting all day. I am so excited!
2 comments:
I am so excited for you. What will you do with your peace and quite?
Such Handsome Boys! Yeah for SCHOOL!!!!!!!
Post a Comment