Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had forty two people in my little house for Thanksgiving this year. A little chaotic you may ask? Yes, But a whole lotta love! We ate tons, played games, teased and had a great time with each other. I love coming from a big family and feel so thankful when we can all be together.

5 comments:

Camille said...

42? at your house? I start stressing out if it's more than 6. You're a brave woman!

Shelley said...

Good for you! I love big family get-togethers.

Palmers said...

Wow...good for you! I don't know how that many fit but good job:) It is fun to have family together for the hollidays even if it is crazy!

Tara Bergsjo said...

I bet things were a little crazy! But I am glad you all had a great time together!

tbergsjo said...

Wow! Love the new fam picture!