Saturday, November 14, 2009
Who likes to stick their head in the toilet?
Maisey does! She has now done this three times. It is time to go buy the toilet locks. I have pretty much seen it all with the boy's but sticking your head in the toilet is a new one. Maisey has an obsession with water. About six months ago I found her sitting in the toilet. I was worried she was going to get stuck! The other day Kevin yelled to me "Heather your going to want to see this!" When I got in the bathroom Maisey was standing there smiling, her head soaking wet. Kevin had found her in there with her head in the toilet. I know she likes to scrub her own hair when she's in the bathtub but the toilet! I am so thankful that the times she has done this the boy's remembered to flush. Gross!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That is too funny!! You must take a picture next time.
I'm sorry because that really is gross, but I am laughing!!!!!
Oh that is to dang funny. I thought I had heard it all:) I am glad that your boys are good at flushing especially since she likes to bath in it! Oh good luck with that one I hope I don't have to worry about that anytime soon!
Funny girl! I guess on the bright side when her brothers threaten her with a swirly she can just say, "been there, done that"!!!!
That is so gross! But so funny! My niece Brylee loved to play in the toilet. Her mom about went crazy trying to get her to stop!
Brylee loved playing in the toilet. I caught her brushing her teeth with the toilet water, Putting the brush in the toilet and brushing her hair and so many other gross things. Luckly she has grown out if that. Good luck!
love it haha!! I let ella help wash the dishes to get her water fun out...she will cry if you load the dishes without her now
That is so funny. I haven't had that at my house and hopefully Ashton and Kaylee have passed that stage. Your kids are just too funny.
That is Hilarious!!!!!!!!!
So cute! She is a doll.
Post a Comment