Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Little Disturbing

This year the Fiagle family Christmas party was held at my sister Amanda's house. It was a blast! We went to dinner and then over to her house to play games. We had The Ugliest Sweater Contest and we laughed are butts off when my brother Peter came out wearing his sweater! I just have to clarify that he is married and has two beautiful daughters, Just in case you were wondering :) He's the one right in front on the floor.

My brother James was laughing so hard he almost threw up! Next year we may have to call it the most disturbing sweater contest. We played a few games and my sister made some yummy desserts. It's always fun to get together with no kids because we can actually visit. I'm so glad that my family can be such good sports about everything and we all definitely had a good laugh! Kevin wasn't able to make it so we missed him but hopefully next year he will be able to come. Thanks to my sister in law Kim who watched my kids for me. She took them all to Mcdonalds to play and have ice cream. Love ya Kim! It's been such a busy month that I know I won't be able to post about everything so here's a few things that went on this month so far(Sorry journal purposes)
- Kevin's birthday. Kevin turned thirty two. We all went to Olive Garden for dinner and took the kids to see the lights in Willard. They absolutely love seeing the lights. We have kinda made a tradition to go every year. Maisey was so cute and wanted to wave to all of the different lights. She liked the mickey mouse the most.
- Kevins other Christmas Party was last night. It was fun to meet some of the people that he works with. Always yummy food at the Timbermine and I won the centerpiece which was a really cute cookie jar in the shape of an ornament.
- I went with the Young Women's to Temple Square. It was such a neat experience. We stopped and listened to a Youth choir and it really put you in the Christmas mood. The Temple was beautiful as always.
There is a few more things going on before Christmas and then I will be able to sit back and enjoy Christmas for what it is really about.

6 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Sorry I wasn't able to watch your kids. Make sure you call me again to watch them!!!

Camille said...

That looks like good times to me! I love getting together with family.

Shelley said...

I love the family get-togethers.
I love the sweater!!! Don't you just love brothers who know how to keep everyone laughing?

Palmers said...

Happy late Birthday to Kevin....who is getting to be an old man:) That is some funny pics. You need to hold on to those for sure. We go to the Willard lights every year to and my kids love them. It is fun making new traditions.

The Fowers Clan said...

Looks like a great time! I also like the sweater of the other brother with the big snowman on it! Really funny!

Brit said...

Those are some good lookin sweaters! Hope you had a great Christmas:)