Thursday, December 3, 2009

The company is all gone

So after a week my brother and his family went back to sunny California. We had a lot of fun and always enjoy having them come and stay. Here is some of the highlights.

- My sister Amanda will come down and visit almost everyday that my brother is here. So I get to see her a lot more.
- Domino's chicken foot is a very fun game and can become very addicting.
- My brother Jeremy makes a great pot of Zuppa soup(tastes just like Olive Garden)
- Saw Planet 51, The kids loved it
- My kids got to play with their cousins 24/7
- Got to celebrate Brinlee's birthday while she was here.
- My sister in law got me working on another digital scrapbook.
- Staying up late and talking.
- My sister in law painted Maisey nails and she loved it!


3 comments:

Camille said...

I noticed that you specifically mentioned that your children enjoyed Planet 51 but didn't give your opinion. I guess it just matters what your kids think of the films these days, am I right?

Fiagle Family said...

Thanks again for all the fun and letting us invade!! love you guys

The Fowers Clan said...

Sounds like you had fun! So have you never painted Maisey's fingernails before? Love the Turning fat! Little kids are so funny! By the way your NOT FAT!!