Tuesday, December 15, 2009

We Love Santa! Well most of us do.


We were lucky this year and got to see two Santa's. We always go over to the school and have doughnuts with Santa. This year Tarrin didn't feel like talking to Santa and waited for us while he ate his chocolate milk and doughnut. Maisey threw herself on the floor kicking and screaming when I tried to put her on Santa's lap. Trey and Wyatt were the only ones content to hang out with Santa for awhile.
On Saturday we went to Kev's works kids Christmas party. The kids love getting a toy from Santa. Maisey had all smiles and waves for Santa so I actually thought that maybe she was going to be okay sitting on his lap but nope this is what happened. I guess some kids are just scared to death of Santa.

9 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

hey she made it to his lap. lol

Camille said...

Priceless!! She looks scared out of her mind!

Haley said...

Dawson looked something like that on Santa's lap this year too. Oh well, maybe next year...

Tara Bergsjo said...

Poor baby! I am sure soon enough she will LOVE santa!! Very cute!

Emily Oman said...

Kennedy is deathly afraid of Santa. We can't even talk about sitting on his lap without her tearing up. Good job at least making to his lap :)

Palmers said...

That is so dang funny. I haven't even tried taking my kids this year. I don't know what Mason would think of it? That is a great picture. So was she happy at all or just cried the whole time?

Kevin and Heather said...

She was extrememly happy until I put her on his lap!

Lovin Life Together said...

Oh how fun, her face is so funny. definately a keeper. I'm glad you guys are having some fun this holiday season!

The Fowers Clan said...

I love pictures like this! When she gets older and her kids do the same thing you can show her this picture and remind her how much she loved Santa!