Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I do not get paid enough!

Life with an almost two year old is very rewarding but then you have the days when you think "I am not getting paid enough!" Maisey came downstairs today with no pants on. She had pooped and decided she didn't like it so took off her diaper and then looked around for me to of course clean her up but not before sitting down on the stairs! But then how can I get upset, I just picture her at the ward Christmas party dancing around and wanting to be the center of attention. Such a silly girl and so much fun to be around. Now our next task will be potty training. She has gone a couple of times and is ready but I don't think I am. I hate it!

5 comments:

Suz said...

Okay I am sorry, but that is funny! Good luck with the potty training! She is such a cute girl, makes you mad when you can't get "mad" at them!

The Fowers Clan said...

I agree some days we don't get paid enough! but it is also those days that our kids put big smiles on our faces. Sorry about the dog!

Camille said...

She was really cute at the party, you can't get mad at her.

Tara Bergsjo said...

Not fun, but she really is sooo cute! I also do not like potty training! Good luck!!

Shelley said...

PAID!!! Who gets any pay for any of it???
(I hated the potty training part. Hang in there.)