Monday, December 7, 2009
Bye Chewy, We will miss you!
So we have made our decision. Chewy will be living with another family just has soon as we find him a good home, One with older kids or an older couple without kids. If you know of anyone let me know. We want him to go somewhere where he will be loved just has much as he has been loved here. My kids cried when I told them what we are going to do but I think now they are getting used to it. We have had chewy for over a couple of years now and have had so many fun memories with him. I remember him jumping in the pond up in Yellowstone and spraying water all over us, running and playing with the kids, The kids holding him on their laps as they watch T.V. We have had such good times with our little dog. I am glad my kids were able to have a dog and learn how to be gentle and kind to animals. I feel so bad about what happened but I have to keep my little ones safe. I'm glad Maisey won't remember what happened. She still loves dogs and especially Chewy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Such a hard decision. I am glad to hear that she still likes dogs. I am still a little leery of the little ones since I was attacked.
I'm sorry you are having to make such a tough decision. I'm glad Maisey is ok.
You are a wonderful mom! I am sure that all of you are having a hard time with this decision! I hope you find a wonderful family for him!!
I have to echo what everybody said! This is a tough decision.
Post a Comment