Sunday, August 24, 2008

MUSTANGS CLASS OF 1998

Yesterday it was my ten year high school reunion. It was so much fun to see everyone. I loved seeing every one's cute little kids at the family picnic and being able to visit at the dinner that night at Hamilton's. I swear nobody has changed much. My friend Heidi Wayment still looks exactly the same. Kevin was so nice to come with me. Lot's of the husbands made excuses to get out of it but Kevin was a good sport and came with me. (Yes, Dan your in trouble with us)Wow, Talk about memories coming back. I really enjoyed High School. Here is some pic's of that day.

Me and my friend Kandice and her way cute little girl Evie. She is the cutest thing in the world. Must get it from her momma.

Monique, me, Amylin, and Jessica. They haven't changed a bit. Seeing Monique brought back memories of going to St.George and sleeping over at her house. I think it was the funnest sleepover I have ever been to.

Katie Fryer, Amy and Me. I have to say our table was the funnest.(ha,ha) Katie is such a genuine nice person and I loved being able to actually sit and talk with Amy. It's funny how after all these years, you just pick up where you left off.

Laura and Jenny. Laura is pregnant with her second but you would never know. She is still so tiny.

Me, Amy, and Heidi. Heidi hasn't changed a bit. I was so excited to see her. I've known her since kindergarten.

And of course the Honers. Mellisa and Melinda Hone and Melinda's husband. Melinda is also pregnant with her third but you would never know it. I love these guy's! They are so much fun to be around.

Overall it was a great time, although I would have liked to talk to more of my classmates but oh well maybe next time!

5 comments:

Amy said...

That was soo soo sooooo much fun. We truly did have the funnest table ever!! Thanks for letting me tag along with you and Kevin. I had a great time. I still cant believe we are this old

P.S I still think some of those people that we had never heard of were just impostors! ;)

Forsberg's said...

Your table did look like they were having a lot of fun! I wish we could've visited more, too many people, not enough time. Thanks for claiming me as one of your many friends- I loved seeing you, even though I haven't seen you since my reception, it feels like a few months ago!

Monique said...

I told you I would check to make sure you posted today! It was so great to see you and so many old friends! I agree I didn't get to talk to enough people. I needed a couple more hours. What a great time, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again in 5 years. I loved the comment about the sleepovers. That is one thing I really miss are sleepovers!

Tara Bergsjo said...

Looks like fun! I missed our high school reunion. Rob didn't want togo anyway. But maybe some year we will go.

Lisa said...

You are so photogenic Heather! You are gorgeous and it looks like you had a blast! Can you believe how fast time flies?