Sunday, August 24, 2008
MAISEY'S SICK
We are going on a week now of Maisey being sick. She has had diarrhea and has been throwing up. I swear she has lost three pounds. She is so weak she can barely hold her head up. I don't ever remember having a baby this young be this sick. I took her to the doctor on Friday and he said there's not much they can do just keep her hydrated. Yesterday at my High school reunion she seemed to be doing a lot better but then that night she threw up again while Kevin's mom was watching her. Today I felt that we needed to do something different so Kevin called his good friend Hans to come over and they gave her a blessing. I am so thankful for the priesthood and that Kevin is such a good daddy. This whole week he has been so tender with our little girl and he has been so worried about her. He has been holding her nonstop. We are looking forward to seeing her smiling face and happy little personality again. I hope we don't have to wait too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I cannot believe that she is still sick! That is so sad. She is so tiny already I can't imagine she has possibly lost three pounds!! Please let me know if I can help with anything!!
I hope she is doing better. I don't know what I would do without the Priesthood. It truly has saved my life, many, many times and it has helped Gracie too. Please keep me posted and if there is anything I can do, let me know! Poor Maisey! I hate feeling so helpless!
Post a Comment