Monday, August 11, 2008

MAISEY'S FIRST PONYTAIL


Well, if you can even call it that. I was finally able to get a little ponytail in her hair today. I thought it was so funny. Usually I have her in a headband but maybe it's not to far off that she will be able to put the headbands away :)

7 comments:

tbergsjo said...

Don't get into too big of a rush. Head bands are so nice. I think Tara will agree with me there :). It is so cute and I will be sure to show Allisen so she can see you don't always have her hair like a boy ;).

Walking With Tippytoes! said...

That's so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting.

Tara Bergsjo said...

I love that picture! I do think it was nice to put a headband on my girls and call it good, but it was and is also fun to experiment with there hair. It is fun to see what they look like with different things done to thre hair! So sweet!

Lisa said...

Love the picture! I can't believe she has enough hair for a ponytail already! Gracie's is so fine I can't even keep a barrette in it yet lol! I can't wait for hairstyles!

Suz said...

Hey my little girl was 19 months before we could get that kind of ponytail on top of her head! What a cute picture of Maisey. She looks so cute but I also am a fan of the head bands.

Haley said...

Wow, Heather! Her hair is really coming in fast! Has it been that long since we've gotten together? I don't really remember her having much more than some fuzz on top last time we saw you guys! The ponytail is darling!

Fiagle Family said...

ok dont rub it in! j/K. ellas is fuller but still not long enough! Oh well. She'd probably eat them anyway. Is she crawling all over yet