Thursday, July 31, 2008

BOOK CLUB NIGHT

Tonight was book club and we went to Applebee's to have dinner because we have missed the last couple of months. It's funny to me that I started this book club about three years ago and it is still going strong. It is so nice to get out and visit with the girls. It is no surprise that the book for next month is the new Stephanie Meyer book. I guess we all thought we would have the book read by the second of August so that makes it easy. When I first started the book club, I had no idea that it would turn into so much more. If anybody needs help or is in need of anything the book club people are there. Thanks book club- Carrie Nield, Heidi Moffett, Anissa Stevens, Kristy Bishop, Kami Smith, and Lyndsey Blackburn.

2 comments:

Suz said...

That is so fun you have a regular book club. Good timing for "Breaking Dawn" I am sure that was "hard" for everyone to want to read! Hope you guys have fun & don't neglect your families to much! LOL!

Forsberg's said...

I think you should post the book your reading. I'm always looking for a good book.