Friday, February 15, 2008

Tami got Engaged!!


I talked to Tami(the one on the left) this morning and she had a great Valentines Day! She got Engaged! They haven't set a date yet but we are all anxious to see when it will be. Congratulations Tami!

6 comments:

Lea Fuhriman said...

You warned me you were going to break out more pics! LOL! These are so fun to look back on I'm glad Kevin took these for us. You and Tami look cute what the heck was I thinking with my hair and Doc Marten sandles were the ugliest things ever thank goodness styles have changed!

Kevin and Heather said...

What are you talking about. Who wears overalls anymore unless your pregnant!

Fiagle Family said...

Is it with the guy shes been dating? Havent they been together forver!?

Kevin and Heather said...

I think they've been together for five years.

Amy said...

YYYYEEEEAAAA!!!

Lea Fuhriman said...

Ya but they were "fitted" overalls so they were cute! Don't argue with me on this one FIG!