Thanks to my good friend Emily, I have been taged. I am actually glad because I
wanted an excuse to get out of unpacking and doing laundry!
WHAT WAS I DOING TEN YEARS AGO
Ten years ago I was eighteen years old. Wow, that sounds young! I was a senior in High School. I did alot of skipping school. My friend Tami would come and pick me and Lea up for school and when we would get there, We realized we didn't feel like going so we would turn around and usually go and get breakfast. We would end up with a few more friends by the time we got out of the parking lot. Our favorite place was J.B.'s for the Breakfast Buffet. It was either that or we would head over to Hyrum Dam and sit around and talk. It's a good thing we were seniors cause it wasn't that hard to miss and still keep up our grades.
I was dating Kevin pretty serious then. We were talking a little bit about marriage. My friends were not too happy with me spending so much time with him. They wanted to hang out and all I wanted to do was be with him.
5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY...
1. Unpack from the cabin - I have soo much laundry!
2. Take Wyatt to preschool- I hope were ready in time.
3. Give the kids a bath and get in the shower
4. Go tanning - I'm as white as a ghost
5. Clean my messy house
SNACKS I ENJOY.....
Oh, were do I start. I love pringles, The sour cream and chives flavor. I love anything with chocolate in it. Especially chocolate chip cookies, still hot and doughy. Being pregnant with Maisey turned me into a doughnut fan. I have to have a blueberry doughnut from Krispy Kream every time I,m in Layton. That's were the Krispy Kreme place is. (has to be fresh) I like the Gushers fruit snacks, it has to be the strawberry kind(Amy got me started on that about fourteen years ago). My favorite candy bars are Wachamacalit, Reses Peanut Butter Cups(Thanks to Tiff for getting me started on the Peanut Butter Eggs, The small ones. I can't stop eating them)Twix, and Symphony, The Almond and Toffee chips kind. I love chips and salsa but the salsa has to be homemade or from a restaurant. I pretty much won't pass up on any snack.
WHAT I WOULD DO IF I BECAME A MILIONAIRE.....
If I became a millionaire, I would buy my parent's a new house. One where there is a rule that none of their kids could come back and live with them! I would love to buy my dad a nice sports car. I would like to move to the country and have lot's of land. I would buy an old Victorian home with a wrap around porch. I would have a green house where I could plant exotic flowers and make my own species. I would have a stable with horses and a pony for the little kids. I would have my own studio with the nicest photo equipment. Kevin and I would travel alot. I want to go to all over the world.
3 BAD HABITS...
1. Whenever I am into a good book nothing else get's done. I will put off pretty much anything, if I want to read.
2. Bitting my fingernails. I know it's totally gross! I don't do it all the time, only when I'm to lazy to find a nail file.
3. Letting people drive me crazy! When I don't agree with what someone's doing, I let it get to me when I should just shrug it off. (mostly my siblings)
PLACES I'VE LIVED...
Providence, Ut
South Ogden,UT
Farr West, UT
5 JOBS I'VE HAD....
1. Hardee's- When I was sixteen I worked at Hardee's with Kevin and his brother Marty. I remember working the evening shift one time and a bunch of kids I knew came in and I was so embarrassed that I worked there. Marty got mad at me one time cause I tipped the bag of biscuits and gravy. I still tease him about that.
2. Labeau's- Famous for there fresh Bear Lake Rasberry shakes. This was the funnest job I had. At one time there was six of my closest friends working there. We had a blast! We had water fights with the fry sauce bottles, Ate whatever we wanted, and pulled pranks on eachother. I still can feel the stickyness of my shirt from all of the shakes splatered all over it. Brent the owner made me hire and fire people which wasn't too much fun. I even got my little sister a job there. I still have dreams I'm still working there.
3. Dillards- I worked in the Home Department. This job was alright. I would have preferred the junior department. I did meet my friend Kim there and we still keep in contact.
4. Feature Films For Families- Yes,I did do telemarketing. I try to be civil to the telemarketers that call my house since I know what it feels like. I had to quit when I became pregnant with Tarrin because I was so sick. I hated this job.
5. Phychitrist, Doctor, Maid, Taxi Driver, Teacher- Oh wait, What I meant to say was I am a Mother.,
5 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
1. My biggest pet peve is when people are done at the bank and they send the thing back to the teller when there is nothing in it but the pen, so you have to wait for the teller to send it back to you. Just leave it there if there's nothing to send back.
2. I almost got a tattoo of a small flower on my back. Thank goodness I didn't get it!
3. One time when I was younger I ate two whole pizza's by myself.
4. I wish I could sing. I mean good. Everytime I hear someone sing at church and there really good, I wish it was me. Don't worry I won't audition for American Idol.
5. I really can't think of anything else. I am an open book.
I am tagging Amanda, Mandy, Tiffany, and Lea
8 comments:
Hey you forgot about the time we really did get tattoos! Remember Vegas? ha ha I loved your tag!
I loved this!!
I cannot believe all that snow from the cabin pictures! I guess I forget it actually snows anymore :)
P.S Dan and I are going on a cruise to the Caribbean in February (next year obviously), you guys in??
Were in! I'll start losing this baby fat.
I didn't know you were going to get a tatoo? Thank goodness I didn't get the flower tattoo on my lower back either! Oh yeah wait never mind dangit!!!
its always fun to look back 10 years.time goes by way too fast. I watched my friend get her tatoo and decided it grossed me out so I couldnt do it. And what baby weight? Have you been going to your gym yet?
Let's not even talk about stupid tattoo's
I thought that Circus Peanuts were you all time favorites. You would eat a whole package yourself in a couple of minutes. Yum, Yum. From Jeremy
I hate circus peanuts!! Your funny
Post a Comment