Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fun time at the Cabin

I am exhausted! We had Kevin's family up to our cabin this weekend. It was so much fun! We did alot of snowmobiling, scrapbooking(Tiff did), playing games, sledding, and you know when you get a bunch of girls together, talking. The kids had a blast playing with all of their cousins. It was my sister-in-law's first time snowmobiling, and she did a great job. Yeah Tara! Here are some of the pictures from our trip.

Trey slidding down on his tummy My niece McKayla eating the snow Wyatt and Nicole playing in the snow My niece Allisen fell asleep while snowmobiling. Trey and Lyndsey thought that was pretty funny.
Video of Tarrin snowmobiling

4 comments:

Emily Oman said...

These pics are so cute! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I think it's so funny when kids fall asleep on a snowmobile. How do they do that? Still waiting for your tag! ha ha

Lea Fuhriman said...

Hey I thought about you while I was in Logan and wished you were there! Looks like the cabin was a blast though and I think I am coming back to Utah over conference weekend the first of April? Just my luck you guys watch conference up at the cabin right? :) PS I saw your Mom and DAd at church did they tell you?

Kevin and Heather said...

They didn't tell me but I haven't really talked to my mom yet. We should be home over conference weekend.

Fiagle Family said...

I want to go to the snow! I'm so jealous. we unpacked shorts and its supposed to be 75 this next week so I cant imagine snow but I really want to go sledding. How fun!!