Thursday, February 7, 2008

Finished The Gift

I finished the book last night. It was good. Kevin came in as I was finishing the book and he thought I was mad at him because I had been crying. The hormones of pregnancy have taken a toll on me lately and Kevin has taken the brunt of them. I would recomend this book and it is my favorite from Richard Paul Evans. If anyone has a book that they have read lately and it is at the top of your list let me know. I am always looking for something good for my book club.

2 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

I havent read much of anything lately but my friends and sister are obsessed with the new 3 book series thats out...something with vampires in it. Have you read it? Heard about it? I can get the name if you havent. My sis and friend read them in a day because they said they were so good. They keep trying to get me to read. Maybe this summer when things slow down

Kevin and Heather said...

They are the Twilight series. If you look on my profile it say's Twilight is one of my favorite books. There really good. You should read them! There written by Stephanie Myer.