Today we heard the doorbell ring and then Wyatt and Trey went running to see who it was. Tori, Wyatt's friend from across the street handed Wyatt a letter and turned around and walked away. It was a picture of a dinosaur with the name Wyatt at the top. This is one of many letters that Tori has brought over to the house. The last one said Wyatt with hugs and kisses all over it. I wonder if this is what the future is going to bring. Girls chasing our little man. Wyatt and Tori seem to have a love/hate relationship. Most of the time they can't stand each other and other times they are giving each other notes. I am so glad they are only four years old!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Wyatt's love life
Today we heard the doorbell ring and then Wyatt and Trey went running to see who it was. Tori, Wyatt's friend from across the street handed Wyatt a letter and turned around and walked away. It was a picture of a dinosaur with the name Wyatt at the top. This is one of many letters that Tori has brought over to the house. The last one said Wyatt with hugs and kisses all over it. I wonder if this is what the future is going to bring. Girls chasing our little man. Wyatt and Tori seem to have a love/hate relationship. Most of the time they can't stand each other and other times they are giving each other notes. I am so glad they are only four years old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i finally have a second to write today. Im not running around crazy! BUt am stuck home with all of us sick (except Jeremy) I dont know how he lucks out!! hopefully you guys dont get whats going around out here. Its been terrible. They had tents out at the hospital since so many people were getting such high fevers. I love the pic of wyatt. Hes so cute. He'll be the ladies man.
Post a Comment